Welcome to the Capto Basics eLearning course. We want to ensure that every user of Capto has an understanding of the device, it's parameters and how it can improve your game.
In this course you will get a basic introduction of the Capto Putting Sensor.
This course will take approximately 1,5 hours to complete. At the end of the course you will have an understanding of the following:
- Know how to attach the sensor to the putter shaft
- Know how to connect the sensor to your device
- Understand some of the basic Capto data
- Learn how Capto can improve your teaching and coaching in putting
- Have passed the final exam
Capto's exceptional technology can determine where the putter is in 3D space, gathering data never captured before. It is a lightweight and waterproof sensor that uses Wi-Fi to connect to software, gathering extensive and immaculately presented putting stroke data. This is the first time that this type of putting analysis technology has been introduced in golf, being described as a game changer by many of the world's top coaches.